Take our Fashion Survey:
It only takes a few minutes for us to get to know your style. Our stylists pick 5 shoes for you:
Based on your survey results, our fashion experts provide you with a choice of 5 fashionable shoes each month. Choose the pair you want:
We provide free shipping*. If you are unsatisfied with your shoes, simply return them to us using the pre-printed return shipping label provided with your order.
The shoes are basically knockoff styles, like any other shoe you buy. I mean lets be honest, have the shoes i buy prolly have a high end twin. I read a few reviews and most customers are happy with their shoes, they did mention that the shoes are equivalent to charlotte russe shoes or maybe forever 21. I mean you really can't go wrong when you can send them back in exchange for another pair that you like. And you can cancel your membership at anytime. This definitely will be taken into consideration....I'm thinking I may! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.