Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shoe Fetish.....

I'd like to take this time to personally thank ALDOS for changing my life when it comes to the shoe game. I now have a great appreciation for shoes and they way they can transform you. I wasn't much of a heel person, more of a flat boot or flat chick, however after working at aldos, being able to try on endless styles of shoes, and might I add the 50% employee discount!!! *sigh* I had no choice but to become an addict! I remember lusting over when the new shipments would come in, cuz that meant we would get to put them on and strut them in the store. Not to mention the policy that we HAD to wear pumps while working...........which molded my feet for greatness! It feels so good to have a pay check again! Now I can actually buy the shoe after trying it on vs. setting the salesperson up for a fail sale! Amongst all my shoe ventures, I must say I don't go wrong with Marshall's. I can always count on picking up the cuuuuuuuutest shoes for mouth dropping affordable prices!

Carlos Santana's: reg. $100 - Marshalls: $50

Marcos Franco: reg. $119 - Marshalls: $39


Steve Madden: reg. $100 - Marshalls: $29



I nearly pissed in my pants when I saw these!
Now if only I had something to wear with them...hmmmmmmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.