Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Fav. Youtube Channel

Smuve  Complexions by Ateyaa



Ms. Ateyaa changed my whole view on wigs. The hair diaries, tutorials, make-up sessions, and even cooking tips have been soooooo helpful. But more than anything HAIR! Homegirl has tried every weaving technique and has used every hair product out there. She definitely knows the business. At first I was disgusted at how ghetto she sounded, until I realized that anybody who was born and raised in Texas is just gonna sound like a country mouf'd koon. Besides the information she provides is LIFE SAVING. I've bought several wigs she's featured, cuz she shows you how to rock them out, take care of them, and get your moneys worth. Wigs, Lacing, Sew-ins, Fusion, Perm'd hair, natural hair........she does and did it all! I must say it's been fascinating watching her grow her hair out. Like us all, she had a bad experiance with a sew-in, and it damaged her hair badly, causing her to have to cut it......well let me tell you in less than 3 months, Ateyaa nursed that head back to health and her hair is so friggin healthy looking. Go head girl! I'd advise anyone who is adventurous and passionate about hair to subscribe and follow her. My fav. is the live chat sessions she has answering any question you may have. She definitely gets two snaps and a body roll in my book!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.