Yet another reason why I look forward to Tuesday night.....watching my dvr'd OPERATION REPO's! OMG this show has got to be the funniest mind blowing ish ever! I don't think I could ever do the job these folks have to do. It kills me how folks think they can stop paying their car for 3 or more months and NOT think anything will happen. It has to be the cameras that add to the chaos, cuz there's no way I'd be ready to fight someone who's rightfully authorized to take my ish, cuz i wasn't handling my business. But the stuff these repo people have to endure.......lord! Dang near death experiances! Yet another in depth look at how crazy people are in this world. CRAZY..................and I loooooooove it!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.