Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Veggie what?! Veggie WHO?!

It's been contemplated for quite sometime but I've finally decided that I'm gonna do it!

As I've gotten older I'm realizing how harsh certain foods are to my body. I can't even eat meat the same way I use to! Food is NEVER suppose to put you through severe pain, and that's why I've chosen to take this route and see how it goes. Now I honestly don't know if I'll be able to cut meat of every kind and sort out, but I'm gonna start off with no red meats or poultry. Seafood only, which is what I've been eating alot of lately. I kept a journal for a week, and I wrote down everything I consumed.....EVERYTHING! It was pretty triflin. My eating habits SUCK, and now that I'm older I really need to be mindful of my health. *sigh* So here I go..........................My official Day 1 of being a Vegetarian!

Breakfast
Banana muffin & Fresh fruit

Lunch
Advocado Reuben
Spinach Salad w/ Orange Sesame dressing

Dinner
Spinach Lasagna
Tossed Salad
Garlic bread w/ Vegan butter



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.