Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Veggie update



So yesterday's meal plan wasn't so bad, besides being a bit hungry I just shook it off and drank water........which only made me even more hungrier.

So i decided to look up a few snacks that wouldn't throw me off my plan, here's what I found:
 
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Fresh-cut veggies
  • Festive Salsa
  • Spiced Party Nuts
  • Taffy-Apple Dip w/ Apples & Pears
  • Hummus & pita bread
  • Trail Mix
  • Granola
  • Applesause w/ Raisins
  • Fruit Skewer w/ Yogurt sauce
  • Fruit Smoothies
  • S'mores
  • Spicy Pizza bagel

Not so bad! Tho I'm not a fan of Hummus, I've heard there are different flavored kinds, so i may give it a try....
Today's Menu:

Breakfast:
Banana, Fresh pineapples, green Mandarin Tea

Lunch:
Ceaser salad, Chive potatoe, fruit

Dinner:

TBD....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.