Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finding myself....

It's amazing how the changes in your life can effect who you are. The people your with, the places you go, the atmosphere your in. I've always been the type to go with my gut instinct when it comes to style. I never worried what others would say or think of how my appearance was, nor did I care. However, moving into this new chapter in my life has sorta left me a bit dazed and confused. Maybe even lost! I've been so focused on this new me, that I've forgotten the things that make me who I am! I've forgotten the basics of Brittany! This recent trip up north was an eye opener for me. I realized how molded I've become.......and this totally sucked! I realized that I had become relaxed and "normal" in my appearance. I didn't have that KA-BOOM effect I usually have when I enter a room. Not an effect that demands 100% attention, but one that made me feel noticed, made me feel happy to be me! The killer was when my mother-in-law said "U look nice and married!" WTF did that mean? Even if it meant Happy, I took it as an old maid! LOL! I vowed on that plane ride home as I hurled and crapped lol, I vowed that I would find myself again. I would NOT allow others to dictate what they feel is too stylish or trendy, or too much or not too much. Perhaps that's part of the homesick that i've had...............I truly believe part of me was yearning for something more than my family and friends.....yearning to be that funky freshed dressed to impress ready to party girl! *literally just chuckled* From here on out I'm going to buy a new article of clothing and an accessory to add to my collection. Something bright and vibrant..............something like me!

So back the hell up and sit the phuck down babe............I'm back bish! pppfffffffff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.