Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Tony's Spa & Nails......

I just wanted to take the time to THANK YOU for giving me the best pamper of my life. True I was just getting over the most disgusting virus ever, so just about anything would have made me feel good. Yet the awesome service you provided left me feeling like a new women! I will always and forever be your loyal customer from here on out. Not because of the excellent services you provided, but because of your location (around the corner from my house), your affordable prices,  your cleanliness, your relaxing professional atmosphere, and most of all that BANGIN $30 1 hour Spa ped that took me to the motherland! I might add too the eyebrow wax that brought my brows back to life, o.......and let's not forget the manicure that TRULY left my fingers feeling like a million bucks! I left your business feeling the way every customer who enters a spa should feel. MAGNIFICENT!!!!

Your loyal and true fan & customer,

Boom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.